Sunday, February 17, 2008

ive had u in my heart long enuff..

so sorry for not updating...have been very bzee lately..now now lets talk bout valentine's day.. it went well nothing bad happened but at the end of the day I learnt a painful truth..but its okay..nothing could beat last year's valentine..it was de best! but still, nothing could make a valentine better even though its just wif ur frenz! lol ANYWAY i went to my grandparents hse for a little gathering den went out wif my lil cuzzies. we went my dad's company den off to Marco's.


i find the sink fascinating!
marco's
my precious

peek-a-boo how I wish i will see u...


im ultraman he says


jonas brothers fan \



wtf Nick Jonas CANT be wif alyson stoner! just cant! he is destined to be wif miley! wads wrong wif ppl!



this is a real pic NOT fake! but wtv he chooses its fine..LOL



cool eh? I KNOW

Jonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers FanJonas Brothers Fan

obsession much?

No comments: