Saturday, March 15, 2008

limelight

Incase you hadn't notice I've been putting dates at my past few posts..Its just so that I wont forget cause I post those posts in the same day..ANYWAY

At the night of 13 th March, I was just surfing the net and stuff..I kept voting for Jonas Brothers-when you look me in the eyes in fly fm love it or shove it. It was almost 9.30 which is the time love it or shove it starts. I on the radio (still voting) to see if thy won again..I was listening to the radio in my phone so the headphones were plugged in..if sum1 called the voice will come out at the end of the headphones..then sum1 called..I ter-cancelled the call..they called again and I said hello but no noise came out..okay here it goes! It wasnt a live recording..this is the original one..

Fly Fm: Hello Sabreena?

Me: hello

Fly Fm: Hi we're Jules and Prem from Fly Fm!
Me: *screams*


Fly Fm:(Jules) So ure a big fan of the Jonas Brothers?


Me: *in a screamy way* yeah!

Fly Fm: well do you know why we're calling you?

Me: *hesitating*..cause I requested for the song?


Fly Fm: Not just that, you voted for it!

Me: *screams*(hey im a girl)


Fly Fm: and..THEY WON!

Me: YES!


Fly Fm: Have you or any of your family won anything from Fly Fm recently?

Me: Nope..


Fly Fm: well then..you got a goodie bag!

Me: THANK YOU!


Fly Fm: haha youre cool youre cool

Me: haha thanks!


Fly Fm: Can u say thank you again?

Me: erm thank you?


Fly Fm: No say it like u said it just now!

Me: THANK YOU!!!!!


Fly Fm: YEAH! can you introduce the song?

Me: this is Jonas Brothers with when you look me in the eyes!


Fly Fm: now can u shout Fly Fm at the end?

Me: FLY FM!


*it ended but they talked to me after that*

Fly Fm: okay Im gonna need your information real quick

Me: yes sure


Fly Fm: what ur name?

Me: sabreena


Fly Fm: address?

Me: bla bla bla taman sea


Fly Fm: (jules said ''hey thats where I stay!'')

Me: *laughs*


Fly Fm: telephone?
Me: 012 *******


Fly Fm: Ok great! Jules: oh what school do u go to?

Me: DJ


Fly Fm: Oh so u can see our faces everyday! U see Prem's ugly face with the pimples on it!
*laughs*

Me: *laughs*


Fly Fm: ok thanks sabreena your goodie bag will come soon! bye!

Me: bye! thanks so much!


so sad I didnt record it..but this will do!

No comments: