Saturday, April 19, 2008

YIPPEE cup

13th Apr 2008

Iman came to my hse at 7.30 A.m. JUST to help me finish my project..aww how nice! cuz i hadnt started yet so yeah.. I managed to finish 3/4 of it..whee~~! So then me, Esther and Iman wanted to lunch together. We went esther's mum's office first den walked to yippee cup in SS2..I SOO(x350) prefer One U's yippee cup..Its just something bout the surrounding of the yippee cup in SS2 dat makes me feel uncomfortable..no feng shui? LOL





Iman's order MY order
Esther's order









So then after dat we got back..a few mishaps happened nvm not talking bout it..Esther followed me home den Iman went back.. we played Sims 2..haha she couldnt wait for it! For dinner we ordered Domino's..i know fattening rite?


















Esther is so proud of her lasagna cutting..She cut it wif just a fork..:)
















the process of the book"..*wink esther*

No comments: