Monday, May 19, 2008

teacher's day

Teacher's day was great.. It all started with a few performances like singing from the teachers, "you raise me up" , and this dude with abnormally big wig singing an Alleycats song! I enjoyed that one. Then there was this dance. Trust me, that dude (Afiq) brought the dance to life man. And then Encik Tun sang you raise me up(yes the song again) and this 2 guys went up and danced to the song damn funny! And then pass flowers to teachers..I bought artificial flowers instead cause that time when choosing the real flowers my mum said It will die in a few days so what is the point? So then I bought artificial flowers. Funny thing happened, when I gave Pn. Norsila she was like "Sabreena!" "I was never given fresh flowers before this is so nice"! and I was like.."but cikgu, ini bukan fresh flower..and she was like " alah! saya ingat fresh flower!" LOL

Then, the surprise began. We had something planned out for Pn. Julie. She was so happy!







No comments: