Friday, June 6, 2008

tagged by esther!

1. What do you want the most now?
KFC...ahaha actually I want to find a way to make money cause I have SO many stuff to buy!


2. Who is the person you trust most?
Depends..if studies problems my parents but if "other" problems frens of coz =D

3. Are you in love?
hmm..define LOVE.

4. If you have a dream come true, what is it?
Being BFFs with the Jonas Brothers AHAHAHA

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Isnt that supposed to happen?? But that if there's a sun right? erm right?

6. Whats your goal for this year?
To have everything I have on my must buy list!( will post dat someday)

7. Do you believe in eternity?
i guess..cause I listen to Eternity by JB lol

8. Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she want to commit suicide?
YES IM DAT SPECIAL..no obviously not..

9. What feelings do you love most?
When ..gah ill keep this to myself =D

10. What are the requirements from your other half?
- Must know me well! No need to ask what movies I wanna watch cause he knows exactly what I want!
- Not being TOO clingy but not TOO distant either! haha
- Must mix well with my buddies..
- Not too mushy !
- Must understand that I have frens so dont get all weird bout it like i spend too much time with them or sumthing!
LOL!!!


11. What kinds of feelings you hate most?
The feeling that you waited for something to happen for SO long and when the time comes, it doesnt happen.

12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
More than anything. Though I know sometimes I take ppl for granted but I still love them!


13. What do you want to do in the future?
To achieve my dream job and to be totally happy.

14. What is the most important thing in your life?
My family and friends. Seeing all those ppl losing them breaks my heart. Have no idea what to do if it happens to me.

15. What did you feel last night?
I felt normal..that doesnt mean i feel abnormal on the other days..

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Family and Friends(again).

17. When do you think the world will end?
It can happen anytime dude..

18. The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Who are YOU to tell me that?haha

19. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I love her. She is ALWAYS there for me =D


20. What do you want to know right now?
Are the Jonas Brothers coming to Malaysia?

Then, add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.
- my darling(Krystle)!
-Joshua!
-Fatin!
-Zhen Ian!
-Daniel!
-Carmen!

No comments: