Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged by Ketua Kantin

Name: Sabreena Jonas/Cullen <(i wish :)>

Sisters: 0

Brothers: 2

Shoe size: 5/6

Height: cant remember..

Where do you live: Whats this? A rapist ticket to little kids?

Favourite drinks: Fruit juices and gassy drinks

Favourite breakfast: pancake with maple syrup

Have you ever been on a plane : Sure

Swam in the ocean: Yup

Fallen asleep in school: Of course..multiple times

Broken someone's heart: Hurt someone's yeah..Not too extreme till its broken :P

Fell off your chair: yea..thanks for reminding me =.=

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Kinda..

What is your room like: Pink and filled with Jonas posters

What is the last thing you ate: McD's Double Cheeseburger

Ever had Chicken pox: Yes

Sore throat: DUH..im not bionic woman u know..

Stitches: Dont think so..

What's right beside you: Galaxie Magazine

Do you believe in love at first sight: Depends..

Like picnics: Depending who its with..

Who was the last person you danced with: Samantha Cheh, 21st June

Last made you smile: My momma

You last yelled: to my bro

Talk to someone you like: Semestinya ..

Kissed anyone: My momma and dada

Get sick: yeaaaaaaa

Talked to an ex: :)

Best feeling in the world: If u made him laugh

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Used to

What's under your bed: Dust..?

Who do you really hate : Sabreena Zahri

What time is it now:8.23 a.m.

RANDOM...

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yup

Q: Do you have any siblings: 2

Q: Do you want children : when i grow up, of coz I do

Q: Do you smile often: not nowadays

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: not reli..okok la

Q: Are your toenails painted: Tak

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents!

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Dark blue

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Watching just like heaven

Q: I can't wait till : my life changes to the better

Q: When did you cry last: few days ago

Q: Are you a friendly person: I hope so?

Q: Do you have any pets: Nope

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Dunno..

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I still sayang my parents

Have you ever crawled through a window?:yes..when i was erm..smaller..I used to climb in my house windows when I didnt bring keys haha

Can you handle the truth?: Depends...

Are you too forgiving?: It takes time

Are you closer to your mother or father?: Not sure..

Who was the last person you cried in front of ?: I cry by myself..Dont want ppl seeing me crying..

How many people can you say you've really loved? lets skip this question :)

Do you eat healthy?: HAH rite..but I watch how much i take perday

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Apa soalan soalan nih..sungguh personal..

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: I think I did..

How often do you go to church?: Im a muslim :)

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Friends..

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: both

Are you confident?: Sometimes..

LASTLY tag 5 persons:

1. Esther

2. Sam

3. Iman

4. Nick Jonas

5. Joe Jonas

No comments: