Thursday, July 10, 2008

Iman:)





This is a very long overdue post!

21st June, Went One U to celebrate Iman's bday! She paid for everything! erm.. crazy much? Iman krys and I went. We watched Made of Honor. Bday girl wanted to watch kung fu panda but sold out :(..Went for lunch at Sushi King and then the movie. After the movie, Krys and I somehow sneaked away to buy 2 slices of cake. I went back to the place where Iman was and I was panting " OMG I saw Zhen Ian with his girlfriend! Faster come!" She was like hah srs ah?? WE ran and then Krys was there waiting with the cake yay! One apple crumble and vienna brownie! She ate the cake part, not the apple part XD. The vienna brownie was eaten by her dadd haha. We went bowling after that. Ehem ehem sabreena zahri scored 3 strikes thank you very much. Krystle is so pro lol. Iman memang la got STYLE.
foosball!




Sushi king!

the cake part!



the first game!

We were damn surprised that the ball didnt go in the longkang..turns out got the railing thingy..LOL


the second game!

Sugar= krystle Mentega=Iman Caramel=Sab

iman,surprised to find the RM50? We are very sneaky wan u noe :)

On the 21st June was my very best friend's birthday, Iman Najwa! She has been such a wonderful help, awesome listener, and mostly a GREAT friend. I know I torture her sometimes but hey? Thats how we communicate! SO darling, thanks for being so totally marvellous. I LOVE YOU MUAX!


Oh yea. 3rd of July was Alisha's bday. Happy bday sweetheart! She is so cute. An awesome awesome friend. LOVE YOU! Hope u liked the present !


5th of July pulak was Jeremy Angs bday! Hope you love the present too! Stop making me laugh man..

No comments: