Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Bday JOE

On the fifteenth of august, was Joseph Adam Jonas's birthday! HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!!!! You are the one of the main reasons i am so in love with your band. You make my day everyday. I may not have met you yet, but you have definitely made my life different. I am completely in love with the Jonas Brothers ..so please Joe! Come come come to Malaysia. THAT will be the MOST awesome day of my entire life. Seriously.

Have an awesome birthday my sweet Joe :)

My favourite Joe Jonas quotes:


Joe:
I wanna record a song with Michael Jackson, but I want a wall between us.

Joe
: (Imitating his brother, Kevin) Hi, I'm Kevin Jonas, and I would like to sell you a car!

Joe: Have you ever googled google, then googled again?

Very weird AND cute Joe Jonas raps:

JOE: unh unh unh unh unh
JOE: (makes noise)
Yo listen I'm Joe Jonas

I'm Your best friend

Open the fridge

Eat a chicken
(wassup oh)
7/11 might be down the street
Beat boxing with my two feet, brand new beat

When I was born I walked out of the room
I was like(brrrp yo yo)

My mom was like yo that's crazy
And I was like Yeah I'm a baby (uhh)
Joe: Yo get out this is my song (my song) Everybody where you at
Whole world behind us

Joe's friend:
Yo I'm behind him Yo Check it out I'm behind him
Joe:
He's behind me He's behind me

YO, Listen to me, I got two feet
Walking down the street, with my degree
Degree like 10, 10 degrees
Freezin outside, need a jacket
Where can I go gotta go to the store and buy me a jacket
Gotta buy a nice medium jacket
Cause small is too small but large is too large
Go to the car, drive to....UUUHHHHH.....
YYEEAAAHHH!!!

Girls girls always good
you can see them at school or in the hood
everywhere i go i see a lot of girls
when i'm at the mall i'm like yo girls
girly girly girls
always ends with and S maybe with a Z
uhhh where's my grillz


Pictures that make you drool. HOT :)





and you make one heck of a cute cop!





!! im burning up for you Joe! XD

Happy birthday! <3

No comments: