Friday, September 5, 2008

ROCKING!

I was lazying around and chatting with Amanda and Josh and I was listening to Hitz at the same time. I kept calling on and off from 8 to 11 p.m. just so that I can win the tickets to premiere of camp rock. When I was about to admit my defeat, my call was answered. OMJ! I was shivering and like..scared! I gave my name and took down three numbers. My serial number for ticket collection. All they asked was what my favourite song was and I said "This is Me". Ean was like...Guess what Sabreena? You won 4 tickets to the premiere of Camp Rock!!! I was SUPER HAPPY I TELL U! OH god... Im going tomorrow! Yes I hope. Its such a short notice. My fingers were trembling for a long time. whee!!


And I kept on making Amanda and Joshua call Hitz. and guess what? Amanda won! She got EIGHT tickets because Ean thought she was cool. How AWESOME is that?!

For some of you, dont ask why I didnt ask you to come along, I only had 4.

Im coming to watch you Tomorrow!

(actually its today considering the fact its 12.15 a.m. now)

WE ROCK!

No comments: