Sunday, November 9, 2008

A terribly late update

Yes I know, most outdated blog in town. Ive been updating bout Twilight and stuff cause malas nak update but since school is ending soon, I promise to try and update regularly.

So lets talk bout Raya!

The night before, my mum and I baked some Raya cookie. It turned out well! Too sweet though but I aint complaing :P.




I woke up , showered and helped my mom. Cut the vegetable, helped stir the curry and so on. I was in such a mess okay. My hair was in a bun, i was wearing my glasses, hair all pinned up, wearing shorts and a baggy shirt and suddenly voices were heard screaming "Selamat Hari Raya"!. What?! My mom and I were both panicking. I sneaked upstairs, creating as little attention towards me(btw dad thanks for saying to your friends, "and that is my daughter". Thanks a whole lot). Washed face, brushed teeth again, brushed hair, slip into my baju kurung and done. Went down and prepared the drinks and everything. I kept sneaking upstairs and played the comp. There was this cute small girl. She stalked my brother everywhere and went upstairs and in to the rooms. Brought her down but yet she still comes up. So cute haha.



Around 3 something? Sam came. She looked so pretty in her dress :). Oh Wan Jyn thanks for telling me you weren't coming the day before. Hish. He called me at 3 something and suddenly said he was outside. Siew Ho, Kum Fong and Ren Chii came in a group followed by Iman. We went up to my room and watched Dont Mess with The Zohan. Or at least we tried. My speakers were being rebellious . The others were complaining bout being hungry but I asked them to wait cause Amanda hadn't arrive yet. When she DID come, she said she wasn't hungry and the food were running out so I felt really bad cause they didn't eat much. I still feel bad.


Chii and Amanda o.0

Sam, Siew Ho, Jyn
Dark Jyn?XD
Jyn, KF and Chii



My raya went well I guess. Except for the food thing.











I went back to my hometown the second day of Raya. It's in Muar, Johor. No pictures :(





Oh oh oh I went for Anis's open house that day..I forgot when lol




No comments: