Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2 double 0 9

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I think it has been a wonderful year. I REALLY think time is flying by just much, much too fast. I just hope it'll slow down for a moment. What will I miss most this year? And What were the highlights of my year?

i. Being a prefect. Yea i am not becoming a prefect next year no more. It definitely gave me an amazing 2 years of complete fun. Well, not completely fun. I guess it ruined my year end too but it was a long story which I told myself not to reminisce on. I met so many friends and I have NO regrets joining the prefectorial board. The ushering, the Bilik Pengawas moments, the AJK meetings, the hi teas, the hi tea plannings for both years, the hi tea sketch practises, the camps, the times when Krystle, Iman, Daniel and sometimes Muin, Alwi, Firdaus, Haris or Asrizal will be sitting on stage waiting for each of our turns to take on the podium. You have NO idea what crap we were talking bout on stage. Hilarious. Being a prefect was more than just having to tegur students and taking care of classes and standing up during an assembly. We had much more to do. For the prefects who got to be in the board, be thankful, very thankful. If you regret or did not have fun, it was cause you weren't trying. Trust me, just participate in planning the events, in the ushering and everything. If you didn't, then all you do is having to tegur ppl and whatnot. Of course you'll be bored right?

ii. The Jonas Brothers mania year. Yes, it has been a PHENOMENAL year for my boys. They got MUCH more recognized, their songs started airing on the radio, their Camp Rock movie, A little bit longer debuting at No. 1 on the US billboard chart, Nominated for best new artist in the GRAMMYs, breakthrough artist in the AMA's. Both their cds which were released this year have gone either platinum or gold in multiple nations. MANY MORE LA.

iii. Yea stupidity of 2 Batai :) Jessie, Hui Yi, Jyn, Siew ho, Erica, my rocks for this year man. I hate u all too much till I love you :)

iv. The Twilight mania. Sure, next year will be New Moon mania:)


And everything more. Ill miss you, 2008.


2009, please be nice to me.

No comments: