Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged by Fatin

The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I think I have a minor obsessive compulsive disorder.
2. I like staying home alone sometimes.
3. I dream about becoming a princess =P
4. I love Jackson Rathbone.
5. I have a very,very short temper.
6. My legs must be wet before I go to sleep.
7. I love the Princess Diaries series and obviously, the Twilight series.
8. I love the Jonas Brothers.

Tag:
1. Esther
2. Iman
3. Sam
4. Krystle
5. Siew Ho (something for you to update your blog on)
6. Jasper Hale
7. Bella Swan
8. Edward Cullen

-You-First Name – Sabreena
Nickname - Sabreena, Sab, Baby, Sabby, Sabby Wabby, Sambalina, Witch, Stupid.
Name you wish you had - Mrs. Rathbone
What do people normally mistake your name as – sabrIna
Birthday - 11th July
Birthplace – K.L.
Time of Birth – Not sure.
Single or taken - Anything u want it to be :)
Zodiac sign – Cancer

-Your Appearence-

How tall are you – 150 something cm..
Wish you were taller – YES please.
Eye color - Black
Eye color you want – erm..light brown?
Natural Hair color – Black.
Current Hair color – black black black
Short or long hair - Somewhere in between
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – I've sprayed my hair pink, does that count?
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Not sure. I DID cry when I was little when my mom asked the hairdresser to give me a haircut which turned out horrible.

Glasses or contacts – Glasses.
Do you wear make-up – Nope
Ever had hair extensions – Nopey
Paint your nails - Not currently. I took it off.

-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes – hazel
What color hair - dark brown
Shy or Outgoing – Outgoing, but not too much.
Sexy or Cute - hmm..both?
Serious or Fun – both but more to fun!
Older or Younger than you – Older
A turn on - If he can make me laugh when I'm down, but knows when to tune it down when I really need some quiet time.
A turn off – Narcissists and Meanies.

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolates - Chocolates.
Pepsi or Coke - I hate this question. Can't make up my mind! I THINK pepsi?
Rap or Rock –
Relationship or One night stand – Relationship.
School or Work - Depending on my job!
Love or Money – hehe. Erm..LOVE.
Movies or Music - Movies!
Country or City – I love country but I think for now, city. TEENS mah.
Sunny or Rainy days –Sunny days. Rainy days cancel out a lot of activities. But I love playing in the rain.
Friends or Family - lalalala

-Have you ever-

Lie – Very much :(
Stole something- Im not sure. If I did, it was meant to be a prank I guess.
Smoked - Nope, and never will.
Hurt someone close to you – Yes. I hate being a promise breaker.
Broke someone's heart -
Had your heart broken - Unfortunately.
Wondered what was wrong with you - Every minute.
Wish you were a prince/princess :definitely. Read bout my random facts la.
Liked someone who was taken – Nope. Not officially taken.
Shaved your head - No but I've thought about it. Less of a hassle lol.
Used chopsticks - of course.
Sang in the mirror to yourself – Yes. I am a dreamer.

-Favorites-

Flower – Pink roses.
Candy – Ferrero Rocher(well its a chocolate but same thing right?)
Song – White Horse, Ocean Avenue, All songs by Jonas Brothers, Miley and Taylor Swift.
Scent - Something not too strong.
Color - blue, pink, purple and black.
Movies - Typical chick flicks.
Singer – Like you don’t know.
Word – Freaking, holy shit, holy crap.
Junk food – Potato Chips!
Website – Blogger, myspace.
Location – Neverland.
Animal - Kittens.

-Misc-

Ever cried over someone - Yea....Erm.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – Yup.
Do you think you're attractive - Not at all. Quite the opposite actually.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – Rumpelstilskin. joking. Rapunzel :)
Do you play any sports – I stopped my running and long jump -ing when I left primary. I lost it lol. Now I guess netball?

No comments: