Saturday, January 17, 2009

Joy

Babe,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





I love you so damn much. An awesome friend weih. Nobody take her away from me, I shoot you.

Esther,

The usual bickering of why can't we stay longer in each of our houses, the laughter in guitar class and tuition, the 'SO.....'(inside joke), our favourite msn emoticon,and many more la, are all our trademarks.

We believe that we were seperated at birth. Boo you, I know we are 6 months apart but still, we have twin effects.

- Same thinking
- Same birthdate (11 July and 17 Jan is 117)
- Same problems
- Same guitar ( well it was planned but still)
- Favourite singer starts with a J

I cant think of anymore but it a whole lot more.

Esther Pesther, you are the ying to my yang.

Never leave me kay, who else can I talk to on the phone late at night even without saying anything on the phone, just to keep each other company? Besides Iman, who is gonna teman me go to the toilet? Who do I tell about you know who?!

Again, Happy 15th Birthday Esther Tan Jen Chze.

I try ask Jay Chou to wish you.

To sum it all up, you rock, I pebble.

No comments: