Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour!

I saved the world!

Yes I did!



I am so proud. whoo! Kay, I might just being a tiny bit exaggerating.

And I am finally on the computer after a decade has gone by.

Stupid KH project, probably getting a C. Sheesh.

Left my baby in Esther's house. Nonononononono.

I owe Esther another eleven bucks. Keeping that in mind.

Making do with an old skool phone.

Anyways,

25th March 2009

On this day, it was Erica Chan Shearn Ean's bday.

She prolly wont read this BUT

if she did, I want her to know

How awesome she is! She has helped me through a lot, really has. One that I can tell a lot to. Like A LOT. One of the first few I told bout you know what :) Wait actually you ARE the first, I think. HAHA. My rock in class for 2 years man. One that I can sleep on when I am tired of Puan Nomi. Eventhough she yells at me in Math class and turned everyone's head towards me when they hear her go " SABREENA"! Emberassing, I might add. Nevertheless, she is one of the supergirls in my life. I love you lumpfard :) Keep those Ipanemas till u grow old! Makes you feel like Cinderella eh?









27th March 2009

On THIS day pulak, was Adele Tan Kay Ann's birthday! She seriously never fails to make me laugh la. Her super hysterical ways to lead a life. I sayang you so much Dele. I admire you sangat sangat cause you are like super courageous, really! She never fails to make me feel good bout myself! Iman and I bought u a bday present already kay! :)






There it is. The awesome people.

No comments: