Saturday, June 27, 2009

I missed my chance, I know.

I find Saturday schools much, much better than normal school days. Less stress with less people I guess. Anyways, everyone is in the transformers craze right now. I am not dying to watch the movie. Dont get me wrong, if I watch Transformers 2, I would definitely love it. But I just dont have the will to watch it. But since Siew Ho and Iman are dying to watch, oh wells.

Well so the last minute planning happened again. We watched at the night of school on Saturday itself. Omg I called GSC so many times and they said "connection in error". EVEN THE WEBSITE WERE MESSED UP CAUSE IT SAID TOO MANY PEOPLE WERE VISITING IT. They're really dying to watch transformers 2 eh? So we decided to try our luck in Tropicana City.

Siew Ho and I managed to buy the tickets for 8.30pm but it was all front row. Better than nothing right? He got all crazy after we bought the tickets. He started laughing maniacally. It was 8.20 and I called Iman and she said she hurt her ankle a bit. Siew Ho and I rushed to got her, btw she was fine already, and went to gsc. The snacks line were so long. Since I was the one with the least enthusiasm to watch the movie, I offered to let me buy the snacks while they should go into the cinemas first.

After buying the snacks, I went into the wrong cinema. HAHA. I found my way though.

I AM GONNA PUT IT IN WHITE FOR ALL THE SPOILERS SO IF U ALREADY WATCHED IT, THEN U CAN HIGHLIGHT.

I think bumblebee is just so adorable. Woah when they showed Megan Fox, guys can melt man. Btw, she aint a tranny! They have a picture of her when she was a young GIRL. The saddest part of the movie was DEFINITELY when Optimus Prime died. And who would've thought that you had to earn the Matrix! But I couldnt differentiate between the robots though. And the part where the guy dropped his pants and showed us his front and back were totally uncalled for. Jetfire is so cool! He is such a cool old robot. I love Jetfire, with his metal beard and cane. And the part where the hot girl was actually a decepticon, EWWW. Did you see the tongue? EWWWW. And hey, can somebody tell me what happened to Megatron?




Overall, the movie was nice.


I couldnt even ask questions during the movie. Cause all I got when I tried to talk to Iman was a hush from Siew Ho.

No comments: