Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All out jam

I hate it SO much that when Im having my time of leisure anywhere then suddenly, the three deadly letters pop out into my mind, P-M-R. Sorry for making YOU guys tremble reading those letters. But seriously, trials is so near and yet, Im not even 10 percent ready. I really really want to ace my PMR so that I can get a scholarship or into a boarding school or something. It isn't easy for me. Gah study study study. Hmm. Oh oh I wanted to post bout my new Jonas album which arrived a few weeks ago, but I wanted to listen to everything first. I guess I have been putting off the post but oh well, MY ALBUM CAME IN.

I miss being excited about a lot of things. Like the puasa month, birthdays, outings, guitar classes and stuff. But now, well, I would still be happy thinking bout them but not in the same way I did a few years ago. Being carefree really rocked didn't it?

They're finding a new member for the debate team. Gah I would kill to get in but my English skills can't top theirs in a million years.

Off to try studying.

Oh yea, when I was about to get off Carmen's car back from school today, I closed the door and my finger got slammed along with the door. Omg it hurt so freaking bad. The pain was excruciating, I am not exageratting. I sat infront of my front door waiting for my brother to open it crying. Now, there's a black spot on my fingernail. Well, IN my fingernail.

No comments: