Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Misery

Looks like I will blog about my birthday after trials? That sucks.

Looks like I'm not able to watch Jonas videos, That sucks.

Looks like I'm not able to shop online, That sucks.

Looks like my tuition's work is not done, That sucks.

Looks like my phone is far away from me, That sucks.

Looks like I am sticking to my 'staying fat' plan until after PMR, That sucks.

Looks like I have the worst time when I am at school, That sucks.

Looks like class and netball pictures turned out bad for me, That sucks.

Looks like I am missing a lot of events, That sucks.

Looks like I owe people money, That sucks.

Looks like tomorrow will be a tedious day, with two tuitions, That sucks.

Looks like pimples are coming out on my face like nobody's business, and cause I have a thing for popping pimples, they are staying as scars, and That sucks.

I have no time to read books no more, That sucks.

I suck in accounts, That sucks.





Oh well, I have good health (being plus-sized can still mean being healthy!), great friends, family and God with me. And these triumph all the bad things.

Rest in Peace, Yasmin Ahmad. Al Fatiha.


I shall go remember about Yamtuan Antah now.



"he stands there then walks away,my god if I could only say, I am holding every breath for you"

No comments: