Saturday, August 15, 2009

My body swing from side to side

Honestly, I dont really care bout trials anymore.

I am a lil bit too late to care actually, since I cant do anything bout it. Having spent a whole lot of time for sejarah that I neglected my other subjects. Grrr.

The only thing that make coming to school worthwhile:

1) The things I learn that make me go "gosh luckily I came to school on that day, now I can answer this question" during exams.

2) Erica with her ever so gila moments.

3) Recess

4) Bullying Iman

5) Giving Aly the eye

6) Making Sam look at me and go "DIG YOUR EARSSS"

7) Krystle giving ME the eye

8) Humming our honeybee trademark. Hmmmmmm

9) Dancing and making fools out of ourselves with Erica

10) Annoying Aly

11) Knocking Amanda's butt every time I see her

12) Annoying Wilson

13) Getting annoyed by Delon ( this is not what I look forward to, but what I have to face in school :D)

14) Gossip with Erica

15) Heart to Heart talks with Erica

16) Tim's cynical moments

17) Daniel's ways of making me angry




I love school. I hate school. I love school. I hate school.

No comments: