Friday, August 21, 2009

there can never be a world war 3 when there's only one side fighting

OMG.

No more staying up late at night. But, I dont feel much different, I dont feel the sense of freedom in me. Cause hey, it is just trials aint it.

But still,

Im gonna watch Sepet again.(the Yasmin Ahmad channel ends tonight)

Im gonna enjoy the fasting month.

Im gonna go back to my hometown.

Im gonna start studying for geography on Monday (hopefully).

*************************************************************

I can't say I did well for my trials. I shall use it as a stepping stone!

***************************************************************************

Yasmin Ahmad films are really good. I felt apathetic towards her passing (sorry to say) but after watching her tribute channel on Astro, I know that we have lost a great Malaysian icon indeed. One of a kind, seriously.

No comments: