Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I can DEFINITELY say, that in these couple of days, I have been more stressed out than I have been for PMR. Like, fo' shizzle. Everything did not seem to fall into place.

I had no clue about how to debate. But gah I have friends that are golden, ones of a kind. They helped me through SO MUCH. They totally dealt with all my insecurities. Thank you Timothy and Andrea, for spending A WHOLE LOT of time helping Sandra and I for the first night. Seriously. I understood everything *well almost* that you guys said. You have imparted wisdom upon us :D esther too! Thanks :D

The first night that we had our very first debate discussion ( well, first for Sandra and I) was actually very fun . We went to Papa's Cafe cause KopiTime's wifi was down. (papatime!)

At Kopi Time:

us: S'cuse me, do you have wifi?
waiter: no problem!

So we were like, what? Asked again, then they said no wifi. pfft. Neither did KFC.
Oh Tim, I have NO IDEA how dictionary.com was opened in one of our tabs. Bleh, who needs dictionary.com *shy face*. We started discussing around 4 and ended at 10 or so? That's very long! And I can say, I did so much. I may not have done well for the debate the next day, my apologies, it was my first time EVER debating. Oh right, the first motion was "do not count the chickens before they are hatched".

The second debate, the motion was "well said is better than well done". I was definitely the weakest out of my team. Again, I'm sorry. I did try my best. I really did. I stayed up researching but I guess I didn't do it right.



My dear viewers, I am sorry if you think I do not deserve to be in the team. But you have no right to say I can not do it, to say I am not capable of doing so. I have always wanted to be a debater. Those debates were my first tries. I would try my best, to prove you wrong. To prove to you that I can do it. And how did I gain my self confidence?



MY BEST, BEST FRIENDS




Sandra Chong Min San, I love you.

Thanks so much, SO MUCH. You were, and I know you will, always be there for me. Thanks for calming me down, for helping me realize that I can do it. Thanks for giving me a shoulder to cry on (literally).


Iman Najwa bt Abdul Razak, I love you.

Thank you so much! You give me undying support. Always being there for me, and for that, thank you. Thank you for being my number one cheerleader.

Erica Chan Shearn Ean, I love you.

This girl has been through the thick and thin with me for a long time, and I hope for many years to come. Thanks Erica, for all of the motivation and everything, for making me realize that I am not all the thing I've said that's been putting myself down. For believing in me, and for being truthful.

Amanda Soh Sha Lyn, I love you.

For ALWAYS being there for me too. we've known each other for 5 years! And in all those, I can always come to you if I have a problem, and you always offer help and support. Thanks Amanda, our friendship means so much.

Samantha Cheh, I love you.

For being hard on me, but just to make sure I dont always put myself down! The right amount of being stern, and a right amount of love :)

Timothy Sim, I love you

YES I SAID IT. haha. I love my team (tim). You helped me so much, so freaking much. You used up a whole lot of time, just for the good of it. And that, I appreciate :)

Andrea Prisha, I love you

For the millions of help, and the patience you have with me :)



I have no idea what I did to deserve such great friends.


Again, It's been such a stressful week. I wanted to scream, wanted to laugh, and wanted to cry at the same time. SO thanks Sandra, Erica, Iman and Amanda for letting me cry like an idiot and rant in front of you guys. Thanks Esther for the encouragement needed.

Sabreena= busy bee? REALLY? I have to prepare for debate, and arrange the performances for the charity house. Yeah some students from DJ will be visiting an orphanage on the 5th of Nov(kevin's bday!).




Personal note to Sandra:

Gue sayang bangat sama lu sih. Gue sangat terima kasih dengan lo. Yea, we got so much closer post-PMR. And I am glad for that! Good to know I have a friend that's trying all she can to get a scholarship too! EH MY BEST FRIEND THE DYNAMITEZ CHEERLEADER. Love love love! Wish you and your pet a happy ever after :D



Yeah yeah I speak indon with my peeps now.

If you were wondering, why do I spend such a long time blogging and so hung up over just over a few debates. Well, it wasn't just the debates. It's everything else.

No comments: