Thursday, October 22, 2009

I think I'm fallin for you

Thursday, 22nd October 2009


I went to school today cause Erica, Sandra, Aly and I took part in the integration program. It wasn't called remote program btw (like we thought), it was RIMUP.

Which stood for

RANCANGAN INTEGRASI MURID UNTUK PERPADUAN

So basically, students from SMKDU and SMKBU4 came to DJ for a muhibbah event. I thought we were just supposed to help out.
I didn't wanna participate, cause I'm so bad at making new friends. But hah the day was GREAT.

Started off with performances. Sandra, Erica, Amanda and I swayed like we never swayed our hands before :D

Chinese dance, Malay dance, Indian dance, singing, piano.

Then, we had table games, they broke us up into groups and each group had students from each school. It was a totally awkward moment in the beginning. But yeah, when the games started we all just clicked like we've known each other for some time.

I still remember my group members' names. Erm. Christian, Yan Yin, Ying Yin, Yan Hui, Farah Ain, Fatin, Devraj and May. Yay Sabreena :D

Anyways, the tasks for each group were :

i. Suai Mesra - We had to remember each other's names, favourite colour, shoe size and school. We all chose pink, so it's easier to remember =P


ii. Word Search- In which we just hantam-ed.


iii. Prime Ministers' Titles- (Datuk Abdullah Ahmad Badawi- Bapa...........Saudara? ( Ah lameness)


iv. Listing traditional dances- This one was really funny! We were sooo running out of ideas. So we just put tarian perut, tarian peha lompat (hip hop translated).

Then we ate. SO hard eating with plastic cutleries :( . I had to waste so much cause the others finished eating and I was so far behind so I just stopped. Haih.

Sandra and I went to the people who performed and just said "oh hey we loved your performance. Good Job!" FUN.

Overall, a whole day of fun :)

Had another thing to be happy about but hey, keeping it between the girls.





No comments: