Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PMR is over? Yup. Few months back, i swore to myself that I will scream the second PMR ends, I would not care if the teachers held me back. But really, no feeling of being liberated whatsoever. Guess the papers weren't that easy :( . Science totally messed up my mood. Should have listened to my brother when he said "don't check your answers!". I did anyway, and when I marked one question wrong, let out a huge grunt and closed the paper. Regretting ever checking it pfft. I set out a timer since last week on my watch for KH, but I put it at 1 hour and 15 mins when its actually 1hr 30 mins. After I fixed it to the last ten minutes, it didn't ring anyway gah.

I will so miss PMR. Well not really but just the fun we all went through together!

THE STUDY GROUPS :D

The recess with old gang :D Its hard to do that now with Daniel, Krys and Tim being prefects and all. PSHHH BLUE.

The cramming things into our head outside class before the papers start.

But its all over, and two months of nothing. I am so going to do everything, from reading books I always wanted to finish to watching movies I never wanted to watch.


Let's seeee. Last day of PMR. I was supposed to go to Tropicana City with Esther and all. Didnt really feel like going, cause I am seriously tired for keeping myself awake all week that I just didnt wanna walk around in a shopping mall. But yesterday, problems? came up. Didnt have transport being one of them. I am sorry Esther :(. I really want to spend the day with youuuu. But really la she is very understanding friend, she would very much get it. If I went with my cranky attitude, what's the point?

NO I AM NOT ALWAYS CRANKY, PEOPLE.

Signing off,

Eee why am I typing like this?




No comments: