Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby you can never lose

SO first of all,

Selamat Berpuasa to all Muslims!
(how long has that been postponed?)

Fasting in school has not been a bad thing, kind of normal. Wathching people eat does not really tempt me that much :) This year, has not really been a real Ramadhan month. Entirely a different story.

I cant believe Raya is 2 days away..thats like WHOA.

I have not studied for year end exam. Stressing? you BET.

Now, have to plan the sketch , plan hi- tea , study groups , and finally clean my room for Hari Raya. Haih.

Last Monday, 22nd September, I skipped school cause I followed my mom to visit my aunt in the hospital. I got a new baby cousin :)

Welcome to Earth, Alya Madiha.
Doesn't she look like a chinese?



So Cute! I was too afraid to carry it though. Scared of dropping it haha. But like a few months can la :)


One of the things I love most bout Raya. People sending out hampers :)




gtg! My mum and I are going to make Raya Cookies !

No comments: