Saturday, September 20, 2008

Im exactly where Im supposed to be now

Camp Rock premiere! Didnt turn out as well as I expected it to. NOBODY could make it but Carmen and I. Sad? We still went anyway. My dad drove us to Pavillions and we were like wandering around finding GSC there. We did and when we wanted to go in, these guys stopped us. He asked for any paper that showed we could go in. I was like huh? Anyway one disney worker helped us and we registered and got 3 goodie bags. Before the premiere they have competitions going on hosted by Ean. Me and Carmen just stood in one corner aha. Finally, it was 4.30 and we went to watch the movie. Suki was in the same theatre as ours. I love the movie! and u know it was puasa month and all but I didnt feel thirsty or anything. I think cause the cinema was so cold and all.




the AF stars

Ean




we took the picture from under the door

perverts :P


Antm XD

At 6.15, We went to one of the toilet booths and camwhored. It was too clean, hard to neglect. We stayed there for a good half an hour? Then my mom came and met us at J. Co's. I only ate one doughnut and was already kind of full. Walked around, my mom bought a few things, and then we walked to the LRT station. Got off the wrong station lol. Bla bla bla reached home at 9. whew tiring but I didnt regret going at all :)

this is Suki singing this is me



Suki singing the malay version of this is me , siapa aku




Us, being the goofy selves we are :)

No comments: