Sunday, March 15, 2009

indifferent

16th March 2009

Hello People.

Esther slept over on Saturday night. First time!

We were supposed to practice but we ended up playing the computer at night. I was freaking out about the performance and we weren't even sure what to perform even 20 mins before we went up on stage. Dumb? Yea.

We were supposed to leave at 11, but it was 11.45 and I had not even showered yet. SO we were madly rushing everywhere and finding stuff and when we were about to leave, I realized I had not printed out the score. wow yea. So rushed up, and Esther and Iman got annoyed.

My brother went along and he sent us to Atria. Freida( the worker at Roland) called and asked where we were, cause we missed out performance time, but fret not, they pushed it front.

Getting ready, teacher tuned for me, I was still not sure on what to play. The moment we got up, I just sat. I was not practically nervous, but I was scared that I would make a fool out of myself, you know?

I sat and just played. I couldn't hear me playing but I continued anyway haha.
It went so quick. Esther was so good. I still feel like I played horribly :(

Got over it, watched Stanley perform and a few other bands too. Esther, Samantha, Iman and Melvin went for lunch at Seri Penang. Ordered the usual, Claypot Chicken Rice! We were so hyped up at lunch lol. I think we got everyone else irritated.

Iman, Esther and Sam went back to my house. Sam left soon after :(
We played the computer and when it rained I had to off it and we all just lied down. The rain made the day so peaceful. I am a big fan of the rain now :)

Esther stayed till around 11 something. Ordered for pizza, I fell in love with the person who took our order lol (inside joke). Esther had a terrible nausea. We ordered pizza and she could not even take a bite. I felt so helpless! Then she had to go! Man, I was alone.


I got Esther and Iman addicted to L4D :)

Thanks Sam, Iman and Melvin for coming:)


No comments: