Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why waste?

Gah. I have not done a single useful thing lately except for builiding a house for my Sims. No homework done, No KH work done, No Sejarah project being thought about, neither Geografi project. Omeegosh. Writing this, I just remembered that I am not prepared for lisan.

My parents prefer to send me emails now, I guess they know that I will be on my computer every second now.

Latest email I got from my dad :

my M5 side Mirrors hv arrived. U can comb ur hair looking at the front or back of the mirror. Your hair shines the same.

Latest email I got from my mom:

no hair! what to shine!!!

Latest email I sent( nothing to do with the two email above) :

http://www.shoppingnsales.com/2009/03/11/14-22-mar-mph-stock-clearance-promotion/

I need to get BM books, as my BM language skills "suck".

Peace out people.

No comments: