Friday, March 20, 2009

Ma fu ba XD

Went One U today/tonight with iman, esther, siew ho and Joshua. Ate dinner at burger king, then watched dragonball!

Finally! I have waited for so longgg and we finally watched it. I was damn happy. As much as people said it is a total waste of time and money to watch dragonball, I thought it was one of the best movies I have watched this year. It was nice la. The fight scene ended too early, but the rest was nice. Watch it! And there was this big picture of the Jonas Brothers at this music booth thing, I took a picture with it. People were watching so I was a wee bit self conscious. lol. Then we went to Toys R Us and played around. My brother fetched us. U cannot get a brother that is super patient to fetch me and my friends home okay! Dont play play.

I am literally going to break down and cry. I have not watched the Jonas Brothers 3D concert experience yet. A lot of things came up and they already stopped showing it. I dont know what to do. HELP ME. Seriously. nononononononononono

No comments: