Friday, April 10, 2009

Maulidur Rasul '09

8th April 2009

Today was Maulidur Rasul celebration in school. A lot of people did not come(to school I mean) cause they claimed it was only Moral studies bahahaha. A few days ago Siti called me up to ask whether I can be in the sketch for Maulidur Rasul. I was so reluctant but she was having problems you know, so being the good samaritan I am, I did :)

We had practices on Monday and Tuesday. Practices were fun laa. Met many new, nice people. Anyways, on the day itself, I wore all white(kinda). Made Iman wait for me cause I did not wanna wander around aimlessly! We registered and Iman and I joined the Selawat parade. At the last minute Siti told me I had to be onstage. I was supposed to be backstage. I WANTED TO STAY BACKSTAGE but she went on how I have to help the sketch =.= and so I did. Pshh horrible decision I must say.

After a while, we went on the hall and listened to the invited speaker. He was so darn funny! The things he say, gosh it is unimagineable. Meanwhile I was freaking out bout going onstage eventhough it is gonna be less than 30 secs. Then it was the Nasyid where Izzat's solo looked like he was a rocker. Next was the singing performance where Ersyad Junior and Jabir performed. After that, was Sajak. I did not get to watch the Sajak cause we went up backstage to get ready. It was chaotic backstage! Everyone was trying to look out the curtain to see how the sketch is going. And no fans ( as in the spinning items not the spectators) , I might add. When it was my turn, I felt like a total idiot. I was supposed to go out and fan the angel, or Zack. So I did. Emotionless. Swung the fan five times and left. GAH.

The sketch went totally well I guess. Everyone seemed to love it. We hung out in the Agama Room after that. Ate the cake Siti bought! Thank you Siti :) And hilarious incidents happened in the room la, Jabir and his lameness. Oh, Iman, Edry and I were supposed to pick up stuff backstage. We couldnt find the light switch and freaked ourselves out XD

Iman and I changed and went for English Society. I dont know why, but it is one of the curriculum acitivity I do not wanna miss.

I am writing this on 10th April,Friday Night and all I can say is

I MISS MAULIDUR RASUL DAY :(

HELP :(

No comments: