Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've jumped every bridge

Exam is over right?
I found out my marks for two subjects, both Bs'.
I was so bummed out, like seriously.
Cause to me, it must be 8 As or nothing. If I dont get 8 As, I would curl up somewhere and live on twigs.
ARGH. I WAS a straight A student, then now, I am a shitty one.


On the lighter side, I went out yesterday. haha.

Met so many people. Watched Night At The Museum 2 and the reason why I wanted to watch it so much is cause

Jonas Brothers are in it. Well, kinda?
Their voices, as little cherubes! And their song is in the end credits. I was so excited really. The cherubes definitely looked like em. but, they're naked. Erm, I dont know, kinda weird for me, I dont know why.

I am still beating myself up for not watching the 3D concert movie when it came up. I am such a failure fan!

Tim! One of my computers aint working :(
I am sad.

Need to totally clean up my room and update the Jonas wall section. But the thingie macjiggy in my eye is back. I look like Krystle had just punched me in the eye. wheee~~

I have a strong urge to go and study. But I was thinking that if I start studying now and write down my own simple notes, would I forget it quick before exams? Should I wait till exams are closer to start? Suggestions people, please.

Sasha sleeps in the afternoon all the time and so at night, when I am trying to sleep, she comes up and disturbs me. I open my eyes and her face is right up infront of me. Or else she goes to my legs and licks it. Now she is sitting on the computer table, fascinated by the mouse point on the screen. Occasionally, I'll stop moving the mouse for awhile and scare her as she's trying to pounce it. And now, she is biting my fingers while i TRY to type.

I still can't get over the fact that Tim's cat is named studmuffin. HAHA.

Private tutors trying to help, are welcomed.

No comments: