Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wrong Choice, Perhaps

I RETRIEVED MY BLOG CODE.

whee.

Anyways,

On Monday (1st June), I went to Sunway Pyramid. Told Erica I was gonna come at 8 and help butttt my parents wanted to go for breakkie so I came at 9.30? Erica did not spare her skepticism :) When I reached her house, we headed straight to Hui Yi's. Jessie was already at HY's too. HY's mom sent us to Sunway Pyramid. We walked around, Jess and HY bought Hot something and we all bought something Berry. Gah I dont really remember.

After walking around, we headed straight to the skating rink. Wan Jyn was lateee. Erica said she was a newbie in skating but sheesh she can skate. I love skating with friends :) Super fun. Wan Jyn, fun does not mean grabbing people's arms , spinning them around and then throwing them off. I was smart enough to grab his arm back when he was about to throw me off, we thought we were steady then we felt shaky so we all fell. I am not happy that I fell but I am happy he did too HAHA.

Erica left us at 3. Jyn, Jess, HY and I skated through a few songs. We tried doing this train skating thing but the man in charge stopped us sheesh. We kept on saying we would stop after each song but we went on anyway. Then they played camp rock songs! They chose THAT time to leave :( . Returned our skates, freshened ourselves up, groaned over the pain and left the skating rink. Wanted to watch movies, but we had little time left so we decided to go to the arcade. Man I suck at Daytona now. Oh right Kailiang joined us after skating. Jess and HY left so Jyn, Kailiang and I walked around Asian Avenue then to this place where they had a drum set, guitar and keyboard. Soon later, I convinced the guys to go home and I walked around Sunway Pyramid waiting for my dad.

I couldn't find the entrance! I couldn't text anyone to keep me company cause my battery was dying! My dad texted me saying the traffic is at snail-pace. I was a lil bit relieved cause then I could find my way out. I went through the same place twice. I HAVE to go somewhere else besides OU man. Eesh. Then while I was walking, they had a Hoedown Throwdown competition! I WAS SO ANGRY cause I couldnt join cause I was alone and I was scared. Man. I was so sure that maybe I could've won. I left the place to find the entrance. My battery died! So I rushed to find a public phone. It was at a super closed place. Like scary! Got the stairway and like store or something. I was damn scared. I made the call quick and while waiting for my change a guy came in so I left my change and ran out. HAHA.

I finally made it home at 7.30 like that. Phew.

I dont like boring posts like these cause I know nobody would read it. But hey, my blog is so that I can read it again when I am old.

No comments: