Thursday, June 11, 2009

like i did before the storm

Omeegosssh holidays are ending and I have NOT dont anything practical. Nor have I started my sejarah project. Note : Have not STARTED. And I am dissapointed cause I didn't spend my holidays laying around the house having time to myself :(. Blah la.





Pictures above are from an outing from erm, *checks calendar* 9th of June 2009. A much anticipated outing for meeeeee. Causeee we were going to watch Hannah Montana the movie. And we DID. Told you Hannah Montana was blardy awesome la okay. Oh we watched 17 Again too.

Again, YES LA I AM A FAN OF HANNAH MONTANA AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS. BUZZ OFF.

Anyways,

Hannah Montana:

Awesome movie, great cast and hot guy (check)

I sang along throughout the movie and annoyed Joshua. I wanted to sit with Amanda too so i can go cuckoo with her but NOOO the guys were being their usual stupid selves. Gah. Neways, swooned with Esther everytime Lucas comes out. Sorry for talking throughtout the movie Est :( . NO WE DIDN'T GET TO DO THE HOEDOWN THROWDOWN. People might throw popcorn at us. Heesh. But oh well, love it love it love it.


17 Again:

Zac Efron, period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cousins from Johor came over and we had dinner at Marche. Could not enjoy stuffing my face cause I was still full from the Nando's we had at Esther's. I stayed with my cousins at Vistana. We went to Sunway Lagoon but there were SO MANY people that we were too lazy to actually wait to get on the slides :(




Oh wells people, wish me good luck on working on my Sejarah Project.

No comments: