Monday, June 8, 2009

I'd give it all for that to change

I am backkkk. Wheee. We decided to bring Sasha back to my hometown as well. The journey there was kinda awful. It involved pooping and puking and I am not talking bout the humans in the car. Don't worry, the pooping was in the carrier. But I guess it had to take us at least once to fully understand how to handle her in car rides now. It's durian season by the way! We have like a big land behind the house and filled with durian trees so lucky us somehow.

Anyways, the main reason I am posting this is cause,

Jonas Brothers has released a new music video for Fly With Me.

Jonas Brothers- Fly With Me MV

AND

They made a new song featuring Miley! You dont understand my excitement, I can cry.

This is just a preview though.

Before the Storm

Oh for those of you who doesnt know, yeah I am a fan of Miley Cyrus. SO? Got a problem, come on man. I want to make a huge essay on how people are being so judgemental. I shall, soon.

No comments: