Friday, June 5, 2009

Dreammmmm

I wanna change my blog skin so badly but I havent found the right one yet. It's not like I am putting much effort in finding one cause my internet is so slow nowadays.

I planned to do so much during the holidays but there is so little time. I am seriously freaking out, especially when i think about PMR. I hate this so so so much. On a totally unrelated note, I really need to save some cash cause these babies are calling my name.

- Miles to go
- HM Movie soundtrack
- Twister
- Capo
- Princess Diaries IX ( it comes with a tote!)
- JB 3D Concert Experience soundtrack
- Sims 3
- Those awesome drumsticks I saw (remember yang?)

Iman's birthday is coming up. This girl is kind of complex, so please just shout what you want and I'll try to get it :)

Oh, Yang, I dont think you know you ARE yang. Remember I am YIN and you are YANG. So now you know?

No comments: