Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stuck in a room of staring faces

I FINALLY have watched a Jonas Brothers LIVE webcast. PHEW.

But I didn't know where to post questions and I tried a few different places but my questions weren't answered :( I finally found it but the web cast ended. Crap.

I watched their last webcast which I missed at, around 7 a.m. and the Live web cast started at 8 a.m.

Notes:

-They love Apple Pan or something like that.
-They like Kem drink?
-Joe wants to be a Panda or any other bear for that matter.
-Joe hates people banging against his legs.
-If Nick had a printed shirt, his would say 'Hi I'm Nick' or ' I'm from Dallas, Texas'.
-If Kevin had a printed shirt, he would print one inside out and say 'Yea I know mine is inside out'
-The most personal song for Nick in his new album is 'World War III'. It was about one of his relationships before.
-The most personal song for Joe in the new album is 'Much Better', It is about what happened to him for the past year and a half.
-Joe's favourite thing to eat from In N Out Burger is double double and Kevin's is just cheeseburger with ketchup.
-If Nick could be president for a day, he would wanna know about the existence of aliens.
-Joe loved performing in the Eiffel Tower and in Brazil.
-Joe doesnt have posters in his room, but has a poster of a lake.

Wheeeeeeeeee~~~

No comments: