Saturday, June 6, 2009

There’s a mark above your eye

Esther's got me lovin' Restaurant City. Darn.

Am going back to my hometown in a few hours or so. No Astro and No Internet. Personally, I do not really mind but how is my restaurant supposed to cope? My dream of having a pimped out restaurant is, gone. Gonna bring back The Host with me. I wanna read Breaking Dawn all over again but I just remembered my brother lent it to somone, grrr. I want my Princess Diaries la. Soon, soon I tell you. I just figured, my blog is lame. But oh well, then I guess my blog is SO me. I can't wait for Tuesday :D! gotta finish packing! My darn card reader is spoilt because of god knows what so I cant upload new songs into my phone. I am mad.
OH I didnt post the pictures from Leen and Sam's Picnik party! Here they are :)














I have more but i GTG. Bye :)

I end with hawtie Joshua saying bye.

No comments: